Banking-Embedded Investment Management Platform
Covercy is a Banking Embedded Investment Management Platform that is bringing simplicity & trust to commercial real estate investment, serving hundreds of real-estate development companies & thousands of real-estate investors who annually transact over $500M on our platform. Our SaaS platform helps real-estate development companies to streamline and simplify complex processes, from fundraising and investor communications to a fully working banking solution to manage CRE funds.
This is an opportunity to take a banking SaaS platform from A to Z, own the entire design language and branding, be in charge of UX & design, and a key component in the company’s success.
We plan to invest in UX & design and believe it will be a strategic key to our success.
You, our ideal candidate, like hands-on work, already have design experience and is looking for a role to be able to take it to the next level designing a banking SaaS platform for real estate developers and investors.
You may work from our offices every day if that is more convenient for you. Most of our team comes to the office once or twice a week and works remotely for the rest of the days.
- As Product Design Lead, you will be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our user-centered workflows: research, ideation, wireframes, design, usability testing, and reviewing your team member’s work.
- Work closely with Product leadership to define a high-level product strategy and contribute to the definition and development of the product roadmap.
- Work with the marketing team to establish new company branding and appealing marketing campaigns.
- Define and analyze KPIs to make informed recommendations for UI/UX improvements
- Influencing design-led thinking across the business.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience designing and shipping beautiful designs as a product, UI/UX designer or a similar role.
- Experience working with Figma and with prototyping tools such as Invision/Zeppelin.
- Be articulate and have the ability to pitch your ideas.
- Strong portfolio with engaging, diverse designs demonstrating a passion for design and alignment of customer needs to business goals.
- You are detail-oriented and possess strong analytical skills.
- You are passionate about product design.
- You are a people person, fun to work with and like to brainstorm and collaborate with others.