Covercy is the first Banking Embedded Investment Management Platform that is bringing simplicity & trust to commercial real estate investment, serving hundreds of real-estate development companies & thousands of real estate investors who annually transact over $500M on our platform. Our SaaS platform helps real estate development companies to streamline and simplify complex processes, from fundraising and investor communications to a fully working banking solution to manage CRE funds.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Junior CS Operations Specialist. In this role, you will play a critical part in managing deal flow, ensuring smooth customer onboarding, and facilitating seamless transaction execution. As a CS Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for coordinating various operational tasks and collaborating with cross-functional teams. Your attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment will contribute to the success of our operations and customer satisfaction.
You may work from our offices every day if that is more convenient for you. Most of our team comes to the office once or twice a week and works remotely for the rest of the days.
Detailed Job Description:
- Support deal flow:
- Make contact with all prospect clients and schedule onboarding sessions with one of the CS team members.
- Prepare prospects for a smooth onboarding session by verifying the existence of required documents and information.
- Coordinate face-to-face identification sessions with prospects.
- Documentation Management:
- Oversee the comprehensive review and management of customer documentation throughout the onboarding process until transaction approval and throughout customer’s lifetime.
- Ensure compliance with Company Compliance Policy and relevant regulations.
- KYC process:
- Conduct Know Your Customer (KYC) process, including a thorough review of customer documentation, to ensure compliance and mitigate risk.
- Support the Customer Success Team:
- Collaborate closely with the Customer Success team to provide operational support and ensure a seamless daily team flow.
- Assist in developing and enhancing customer success processes and strategies.
- Continuously Improve Operations:
- Identify process inefficiencies and suggest creative solutions to enhance customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
- Strong team player.
- Highly motivated with a proactive approach and a strong sense of ownership.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to quickly respond to changing circumstances.
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a client-facing role is required.
- Fluent English – writing and verbal
Join our passionate team and be part of revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry. Apply now and embark on an exciting journey with us!
Note: This job description provides a general overview of the responsibilities associated with the position and may not encompass all specific duties. Additional tasks may be assigned as needed.