Responsibilities for QA Developer
As an QA developer at Covercy, you will participate in the company’s quality assurance efforts and help us deliver a high-quality product to our customers.
Your daily/weekly tasks can include:
- Execute quality improvement testing and activities.
- Create quality measurements to track improvement in products.
- Develop quality assurance standards and company processes.
You should have the following skills
- Experience in Quality Assurance.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Good attention to detail.
It’s also nice if you:
Knowledgeable in automated testing