Covercy is a VC-backed early-stage startup which provides international payments solutions, specializing in transactions of large amounts. We have offices in London and Tel Aviv and thousands of active customers from all over the world.
Covercy is backed by Microsoft Accelerator, SGVC fund and Mindset Ventures.
We are looking for a first-hire, experienced product UX/UI designer who is passionate for understanding customers, their needs, and tailor a delightful product experience for them. The ideal candidate will have strong pragmatic problem-solving skills, independent self-direction, yet highly collaborative.
- Own the UX/UI and design functions
- Collaborate daily with product and development teams to define, design and deliver amazing products
- From rough sketches to a pixel-perfect UI
- Create product flows that will address all product’s scenarios
- Analyze customer feedback to continuously optimize the user experience
- Take part in shaping the company branding strategy
- Report to the head of product management
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in UX and interactive design of web and mobile SaaS products
- Attention to detail and creative, pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly communicate the pros and cons of different design directions
- Ability to work both independently and in a cross-disciplinary group setting
- Master of design tools such as Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketch and Invision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to conduct user research by talking to existing and potential customers – a major advantage
- Ability to write sleek product content – an advantage
- Startup experience – an advantage
Covercy is an innovator in the Fin-tech market- see more articles here
The position is in Tel-Aviv
CV’s should be sent to email@example.com