Covercy provides a cross border payment solution for investors and businesses. it’s fast, efficient, and secure service powers overseas transactions at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods, thanks to a robust and user-friendly platform which speeds up communications and streamlines payments, saving clients’ time and maximizing their profits.
Covercy is backed by Microsoft Accelerator, SGVC as well Mindset ventures.
- IT and Help desk support
- System & Network Administration
- Production monitoring and support
- Integrations and Configuration Management
- Initial DevOps support
- High availability during week days, and reasonable availability on weekends as well (emphasis on Friday in which company Operations Dep. is working)
- Hands on position! “one man show”
- Position requires superb human relations and interactions with fellow colleagues.
- High degree of self-management and independence, especially when interacting with fellow manager colleagues and 3rd parties.
- Part of the R&D team ! Reports to CTO
- MS Office, Google GSuite, Networking
- IT (basic hardware knowledge, VLANs, active directory, etc.) and Environment management (test, staging, production), Hosting, IIS, Azure (or AWS similar experience), monitoring (e.g. monitoring of apps availability, status dashboard, etc), SQL Servers (advantage)
- Security (Firewall, encryption, workstation hardening policies – advantage
- BI system experience (using, maintaining, deploying) – advantage
- DevOps experience (automation, deployments, scripting) – advantage
- QA and automated QA experience – advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to write and enforce company procedures
- High level of service
Must have hands-on experience of at least 3 years in a similar position, or equivalent army positions.
Covercy is an innovator in the Fin-tech market- see more articles here
CV’s should be sent to email@example.com