• Hands-on experience in customer support and/or success positions, having handled high-velocity interactions with customers
• Experience in creating ticketing systems and support processes
• Demonstrated experience in tracking + improving customer activity
• Data centric, with a focus on developing and owning key customer metrics
• Exceedingly strong interpersonal skills
• The ability to form and lead a team
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail oriented and analytical, as well as very organized
• Experience in the financial markets or in any payments-related field (advantage)
• Highly ambitions and looking to be part of an early team, making a big difference!
• English fluency (MUST)
• Be our first dedicated Support + Success star, lay the groundwork for growing a world-class team
• Handle support requests and maintain daily interactions to establish strong relationships and get a clear understanding of the customers’ needs
• Define and optimize the customer journey
• Drive alignment between the sales, support and success teams through the development of streamlined processes + methodologies
• Lead cross-functionally to drive customer success
• Drive true value for the customers
• Own key metrics for the support and success teamIf you believe that you’re the right candidate for this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV to: